BAME Strategic Advisor
- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Salary: £380.34 - £500 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Strategic Advisor for Tower Hamlets Council. This is a temporary contract initially.
Managing and developing the strategy in relation to BAME media and overarching community engagement on behalf of the Mayor.
- Developing/organising a strategy for engagement with BAME media and high-level BAME community engagement
- Overseeing/advising on Mayor’s activity which needs to consider any BAME aspects & any relevant cultural sensitivities
- Advising/engaging with the stakeholder & community organisations to ensure a ‘one community’ approach
- Advising & supporting on BAME Media, regularly engaging BAME media & community stakeholders (including faith or no-faith) to build relations
- Regularly monitoring BAME media coverage and providing timely updates & advice to the mayor
- Work with BAME Community organisations to ensure a joined-up approach across all the minority community groups in Tower Hamlets
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.