Job Reference: 59159
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £16.53 - £16.53 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Bereavement Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
Key Responsibilities for the Bereavement Officer:
- To manage funeral services in cemeteries and crematoria in accordance with statutory and legal requirements.
- To cremate human remains in accordance with current legislation and guidance from the Federation of British Cremation Authorities
- To provide services in accordance with the religious, cultural, or individual needs of the bereaved.
- To carry out a wide range of administrative duties including the processing of statutory forms for burial and cremation services
Applicant Requirements for the Bereavement Officer:
- Qualifications: FBCA or ICCM Cremator Technicians training course.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.