Job Reference: 59219
- Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Omni Resource Management Solutions to recruit for a Bid Manager/Writer for their Bids and Estimating service based in Hertfordshire.
This is a permanent role.
£45,000 – £55,000 per annum.
We are currently seeking a Bid Manager to join the team in Watford where you will produce Quality Bids for new tenders and assistance with PQQ and SQ’s along with portal management.
– Work with commercial and operational teams, where appropriate to evaluate and then write quality response content for framework and spot tenders
– Work with commercial and operational teams, where appropriate to evaluate and then write quality response content for PQQ’s / SQ’S
– Management of Tender Portals throughout the bid process including distribution
– Interface with the group to share best practice and innovation
- Qualifications: Relevant Qualification
- Experience: – Previous experience in Quality Bid Writing
– Accuracy/attention to detail
– Great communication skills
– Excellent PC skills
- Compliance: Up to date Passport/Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.