Job Reference: 62126
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £29.98 - £29.98 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Bid Writer in Walsall Council
Salary: £29.98 per hour; 37 hours per week Part Time available; Remote basis
Seven Resourcing are recruiting for a Bid Writer on behalf of our client, Walsall Council. The duration of the Bid Writer role is 12 months with potential to extend.
Bid Writer duties include:
– To lead on the coordination and preparation of major funding proposals on behalf of the Council including drafting successful bids, identifying appropriate contractual deliverables, negotiating with funding bodies, managing communications channels and portals, liaising with collaborative partners, securing match funding and preparing and submitting funding applications and supporting documentation.
– To lead / deliver active joint working across Council departments and key partners / stakeholders that supports successful bid writing and implementation. – To produce and present performance / approval reports.
– To provide clear and accurate advice and guidance, as required, to Elected Members, Cabinet Portfolio Holders, the Corporate Management Team and other management teams.
– To work in line with the Council’s grants manual processes and sign off requirements.
– 5 years local authority experience is beneficial but not essential.
– Public Sector experience is beneficial.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.