Job Reference: 62574
Bridging Accommodation Move-on Officer
- Esher, Surrey
- £24.98 - £24.98 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Bridging Accommodation Move-on-Officer to work in Esher. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £24.98 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
Working as part of a team in a hotel, you will be assisting Afghan evacuees to find and move onto suitable, settled housing. You will develop, review and help deliver on move-on plans for each family; provide advice to families on their options and help manage expectations; undertake affordability assessments to inform decisions on move-on; follow up and generate leads with landlords; develop proposals for move-on support for families for approval by management and work closely with guests, colleagues and partner agencies. Our goal is to support all families to secure suitable, settled accommodation which they can afford and minimise the number of guests facing homelessness.
- As part of a team, to be main point of contact in providing wrap-around support to evacuees at the hotel, to deal with day-to-day requests and enquiries for help and where appropriate to signpost to other agencies or to your management.
- To provide information, advice and guidance to guests- verbally or in writing.
- To keep our records up to date, e.g. hotel accommodation lists, housing move-on plans etc
- To help with processing of new arrivals (in terms of accessing and registering with services) and departures (including onward referrals)
- To identify and request help with translation / interpretation from colleagues.
- To liaise with partner agencies – such as charities, landlords, job centre etc both on individual cases and more general liaison
- To assist with communications – e.g. giving presentations to guests, preparing newsletters etc.
Experience: Experience of providing housing advice around housing options and developing and delivery of housing move-on plans (or equivalent).
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 5 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.