Job Reference: RQ673352
Building Control Surveyor
- Sutton, Greater London
- £43.5 - £55 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Building Control surveyor with fire qualifications such as LABC Level 6 or equivalent for Sutton Council. This is a temporary contract initially.
We are looking for someone to come in and do Site inspections; plan checking and must have high-rise building experience (fire). Must have LABC Level 6 or equivalent. This is not a remote role, you will be expected at the civic every other day and will have to carry out local inspections.
- To carry out the relevant sections of the current Building Regulations, Building act 1984, Public Health Act, London Building acts and allied legislation relating to demolition, dangerous structures, and construction
- The post holder will be responsible for the learning and development of direct reports and provide cover for the Building Control Team Leader, as appropriate
- Deliver service activities and manage small caseloads under the supervision of more experienced staff to ensure intended outcomes for customers and the Council are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Where relevant manage a small team of staff to ensure they are delivering services within agreed standards
- Qualifications: Passed LABC Level 6 competence test for high risk and major complex projects
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.