Job Reference: HAF-004582
Building Safety Manager
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £313.49 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Building Safety Case Manager for Hammersmith and Fulham Council. This is a temporary contract initially looking for someone with knowledge of Building / construction management and extensive knowledge of fire safety management.
Managing team of risk assessors / surveyors and overseeing the work of consultants whilst providing fire safety surveying expertise, support and advice to ensure LBHF housing stock is inspected, managed and maintained in accordance with the Fire safety Act, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and any other appropriate Health and Safety Legislation
- Provide specialist professional and technical advice and reports on all matters within the functionality of the service, including undertaking the role of professional or expert witness at hearings, adjudications and legal proceedings etc
- Undertake and produce Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs) for LBHF housing stock and tenant meeting rooms, identifying all fire related risks and raise orders to repair and maintenance contractors to remedy risks and rectify identified minor breaches.
- Prepare a programme of FRA inspections in accordance with the regulatory reform order taking account of appropriate risk of different stock archetypes
- Undertake desk top reviews of Fire Risk assessments at planned intervals as per policy requirements
- Undertake quality assurance of specialist contractors undertaking FRA’s
- Degree level fire safety management / fire engineering related or equivalent qualification (general practice or management)
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- NEBOSH fire safety certificate FC1 / FC2 or similar qualifications.
- Advanced Fire Safety and Fire Risk Assessment certificate
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.