- Location: Wrexham, Wales
- Salary: £17.63 - £21.93 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor in the Wrexham area.
The rate of pay for this role is £17.36 – £21.93 P/H.
- Surveying properties (internally and externally)
- Diagnosing property defects (in buildings and external works) e.g. damp, condensation, dry rot etc
- Organising house clearances
- Initial structural stability assessment
- Prepare property elemental condition reports, to an approved professional standard, for void properties, building maintenance and refurbishment works
- Report on the condition of properties, mechanical and elctrical services and external works within the housing stock
- Undertake pre and post inspection of the works
- HNC or equivalent in Building related subject
- Enhanced DBS beneficial
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.