- Location: Bromley, England
- Salary: £238.38 - £300 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor for Bromley Council. This is a temporary post initially, based within the FM department.
A Building Surveyor is required to work on multiple planned programme projects on Corporate and Public Buildings across the Borough.
- Required to undertake site surveys and inspection of properties
Undertake feasibility studies, write technical specification’s and prepare technical drawings.
Undertake procurement making use of existing frameworks or DPS where appropriate.
Carry out all pre and post-contract management.
Able to maintain budgets, ensure works are completed within time scale and in line with specification and or drawings.
- Qualifications: Minimum HNC/HND in Building, Corporate member of RICS, or CIOB would be an advantage
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role, also extensive and up to date experience in building construction, be able to identify building defects
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.