Job Reference: 58155
Business Analyst – Registrations
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £200 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Business Analyst – Registrations to work in Chelmsford, Essex. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £200.00 per day (PAYE and umbrella payment options available).
The ERS Business Analyst is responsible for performing research and analysis into business process and procedures, using the information gathered to influence thinking and seek support for business advantage. They will be responsible for documenting and map our processes and standard operating procedures in visual and easily understandable format.
- Support the senior management team in their determination of operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Positively influence the continuous improvement of the service’s systems (processes and specific technologies) to identify problems, recommend improvements, controls, and developments.
- Responsible for providing relevant information and data to provide a robust rationale for each process and identify appropriate improvements and changes that are necessary to ensure ERS maximises opportunities to improve current services and meet all KPI’s.
- Ensure General Record Office (GRO) legislation and guidance is fully adhered to in each process and all staff are aware and have access to the process and procedure information they require to fulfil their role.
- Prepare timely routine and ad hoc reports that assist the senior management team in their operational objectives by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends. Make suggestions to senior management using analytics to support these and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create, independently or collaboratively with central departments subject to the source of the data, informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Finance to develop and review financial reporting, performance and operational impact of any changes, economic, market based, or internal. Collate and coordinate financial product and related research to support strategic and business planning within various departments and programmes.
- Act as an advocate and facilitator between ERS and Corporate Finance so that both parties are always represented equally to contribute to the timely preparation of information.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Qualifications: Educated to RQF level 4 (vocational qualification) with experience of business and/or financial management in academic environments.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving licence with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.