Job Reference: MD0003
Business Degree Apprenticeship
- Colchester, Essex
- £10000 - £20000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Do you want to get a degree while earning fantastic pay, working for a multi-award-winning company in Ipswich? If so, Seven Resourcing’s UGrad+ is the perfect opportunity for you.
Seven Resourcing? Who are they!?
Founded in 2011, Seven Resourcing is a recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary staff across the UK, USA and Australia. We are trusted by thousands of incredible organisations across the world, including Samsung, Pfizer, the NHS and Everton FC to name a few.
What is UGrad+?
UGrad+ gives you the perfect opportunity to gain a university-level education while earning postgraduate pay – the best of both worlds! If you don’t fancy going to university and can’t imagine life as a tradesman, UGrad+ is the perfect answer to achieving your career goals, debt-free, working for one of East Anglia’s most exciting companies.
How does UGrad+ work?
UGrad+ is a five-year course in Recruitment. Students will study in-house and work full-time across the company before graduating into a qualified Recruitment Consultant.
Students who would prefer a career in sales support (Graphic Design, Social Media, HR, IT, Finance etc), can do after two years – receiving comprehensive training to ensure they become an expert in their chosen field.
Year 1: Introducing Recruitment – Level 2 Award
Year 2: Choose Your Career or continue UGrad+ journey (£30k OTE)
Year 3: Recruitment Practice – REC Level 3 Certificate (£40k OTE)
Year 4: Recruitment Management – Level 4 Diploma (£50k OTE)
Year 5: Recruitment Leadership – Level 5 Diploma/Degree (£75k OTE)
Your role will be vital to the performance of the business, and you will play a pivotal role in helping people across the nation to find their dream jobs.
Who are we looking for?
UGrad+ is perfect for anyone who wants to get a degree while earning a full-time salary. We don’t have any silly experience requirements – we just want to hear from friendly, ambitious and reliable individuals who can demonstrate a hunger to learn and achieve big things.
What skills & qualifications are we looking for?
- GCSE’s grade 9-4 in English and Maths.
- Confidence: It’s a lively office, so you need to be comfortable around lively people.
- Friendly: We’re a close bunch, so it’s important you’re always kind and helpful.
- Ambition: You can achieve big things at Seven Resourcing, so we want to see you make the most of every day.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn and learn at degree-level.
- World-class training and mental health support.
- Monthly social events & competitions.
- Fundraising and charity events.
- Industry-leading tech, including 4 HD displays, lightning-fast PC and top of the range wireless peripherals.
- Free and guaranteed car/bike parking.
- Brand new state-of-the-art office with complete entertainment package included.
- On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, shop and restaurant.
- Lively, exciting and vibrant company culture.
You’re in safe hands.
We take immense pride in creating unmatched working environments for our people, and we’ve got all the bells and whistles to prove it:
Winner: SME of the Year – Suffolk Business Awards 2021
Winner: Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
Winner: Best Workplace Environment – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
Winner: Most Effective Pay and Benefits Strategy – Investing in Talent Awards 2021
World Class to Work For – Best Companies 2022
East of England’s Top 10 Best Companies to Work For – Best Companies 2022
Great Place to Work 2022 certified
So, if you want the perfect start to your career with a local, award-winning business – apply today!