Business Services Assistant
- Location: Derbyshire, Derbyshire
- Salary: £0 - £0 per annum
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are currently seeking a Business Service Assistant to work within Derbyshire County Council. This is a full time role, paying £13.35 p/h.
Purpose of the role:
To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective administrative support service to Children’s Services operational managers and employees by carrying out a broad range of business services activities. Where required, to provide a professional reception service promoting customer care and presenting a positive image of the Council.
1. Work flexibly across Children’s Services Business Services functions providing effective administrative support possibly at a different location as required.
2. Perform general administrative tasks, input and retrieve data, create documents to standard formats and maintain document and record keeping systems in line with departmental procedures, processes and data protection requirements.
3. Record and process financial information adhering to defined procedures, including handling petty cash, processing invoices for payment, raising orders, etc, and assist in gathering information to reconcile accounts.
4. Assist in the processing of incoming communications ensuring they are handled appropriately, including data handling and scanning of documents into electronic systems.
5. Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare materials for, and provide support at, internal or external events and activities.
6. Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care. Public – January 2022
7. Assist with the compiling of basic statistics and information for use in management information reports.
8. Provide support and record discussions at regular meetings within the service ensuring action points are noted.
Experience of using IT including Microsoft Office eg. to prepare documents and input and retrieve data
Working in an office environment
Working in a customer focused environment
Dealing with members of the public
Working at Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Resourcing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.