Job Reference: 56488
Business Support Administrator
- Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
- £8.91 - £8.91 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for an experienced Business Support Officer to work with Nottinghamshire County Council in their Admin and Clerical services.
This role is for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension paying £8.91 PAYE or £10.76 Umbrella.
To undertake high level complex business support processes including complex or sensitive reports and correspondence, monitoring and reconciling large budgets, producing complex financial reports and statements as requested by the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To be an authoritative source of advice and guidance, both for customers and colleagues on services, policies and processes including complex queries.
To create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
Develop systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held.
To undertake a full range of financial management processes, including processing orders, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts and handling cash.
Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and take minutes.
To support business support colleagues including demonstrating duties and day to day task supervision.
- Qualifications: Good literacy and numeracy skills to NVQ 3 level or equivalent.
- Experience: Experience of providing high level business support in a busy environment. Experience of data management including manipulating large data sets and producing complex reports ensuring accuracy and where appropriate confidentiality. Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets. Experience of developing admin systems to meet operational needs. Experience of providing information to the public or customers using good communication skills. Experience of monitoring budgets and providing financial data and reports. Experience of using defined business processes and giving guidance on them to colleagues.
- Compliance: Up to date passport and Drivers licence.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.