Job Reference: 56784
Business Support Administrator
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
- £9.5 - £9.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Nottinghamshire County Council to recruit a Business Support Administrator.
This is a temporary role!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team, who will undertake a range of administrative duties, providing effective and efficient support. You will need to:
Be well organised and able to demonstrate use of initiative
Possess sound IT skills, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Teams
Demonstrate a flexible approach to changing work demands with the ability to prioritise
Always ensure accuracy
Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Be aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality and acting within the General Data Protection Regulations
Work well as part of a team.
Whilst this role is based at County Hall, all team members are home working currently.
- Work to defined business standards and processes to perform routine clerical tasks including taking and making telephone calls, checking and verifying information, typing and photocopying, with due regard to confidentiality and safeguarding.
- To provide advice and guidance to customers, business partners and others on business processes and operational service issues.
- Create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
- Develop basic systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held
- To undertake a range of financial management processes, including processing orders, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts and handling cash.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and taking minutes.
- Undertake reception duties, meet and greet visitors, provide direction and give advice and guidance to basic enquiries
- Qualifications: Good literacy and numeracy skills to NVQ 2 level or equivalent.
- Experience: Experience of providing business support in a busy environment. Experience of data input and data management ensuring accuracy and where appropriate confidentiality. Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets. Experience of note and minute taking. Experience of providing information to the public or customers using good communication skills. Experience of using defined business processes and giving guidance on them to colleagues.
- Compliance: Certificate of Compliance, Up to date passport and Driver’s licence.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.