Job Reference: 58266
Business Support Administrator
- Basildon, Essex
- £12.66 - £12.66 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Business Support Administrator to work in Basildon. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.66 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
Business Support provides a range of customer focused administration, transactional and support services for citizens, internal customers, partners, and suppliers of the Council.
A Business Support Administrator is an experienced administration and customer service professional. Working as part of a business support team to deliver administrative and customer service activities, proactively managing own workload, taking initiative, and using personal judgement to resolve internal and external customer issues. A strong working knowledge of the activities provided, and the processes required is essential to provide coaching and mentoring support to Business Support Assistants, apprentices, and work placements.
This role requires advanced knowledge of systems and processes undertaken by the team. The ability to identify opportunities to improve processes and gather information and data to inform decisions through process review. Problem solving skills to deal with the more complex issues that may arise and strong customer service skills to effectively respond to customer feedback.
- Providing high quality, efficient and effective administration and reception services to internal and external customers within agreed timescales and SLA’s and in line with customer service standards. Undertaking the most complex business support activities, either in a Business Centre or as part of a Service Support Team.
- Working on own initiative, proactively resolving problems, and regularly exploring new ways to provide services more effectively.
- Leading on simple process reviews and contributing to more complex projects.
- Managing own time and that of others to effectively meet deadlines and SLAs and proactively communicating with customers and/line manager(s) to update on progress.
- Resolving internal and customer queries alerting customers and/ line Manager(s) to urgent or complex issues when required.
- Providing advice and guidance to Business Support Assistants, Apprentices, and work placements, acting as their Coach/Mentor and being their first point of escalation for resolving unusual or complex customer requests or feedback.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of processes, corporate systems and standards, sharing useful knowledge and information to the Business Support team.
- Demonstrate professional communication and engagement with customers and colleagues to ensure an effective business support service.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Qualifications: Educated to RQF Level 2 (GCSE), including Maths and English, or an equivalent vocational qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.