Business Support Assistant
- Location: Gainsborough, England
- Salary: £10.79 - £13.14 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Business Support Assistants to work at Lincolnshire County Council Childrens Centres in Sturton, Market Arcade (Gainsborough) and Hemswell. These positions are initially for a period of 6 months and will involve working 37 hours per week. The hourly rate is £10.79 (PAYE) or £13.14 (umbrella).
As part of the wider Business Support family, to provide flexible and resilient support to all internal and external customers across Lincolnshire County Council through provision of administrative, clerical and/or other associated supportive functions. Support the delivery of excellent customer service as part of a cross-functional and multi skilled team, ensuring work is completed within agreed standards and timescales.
- Administrative support within defined service areas such as Adult Care and Community Wellbeing, Children’s Services, Environment and Economy, and Finance and Public Protection and often within locality teams supporting multiple service areas
- Administration to support complaints and applications for services such as Blue Badge parking scheme
- Compilation of performance information Business Support Team Leader Children’s Services Support Assistant Business Support Assistant
- Data entry
- Arranging training/meetings and supporting facilitation of these
- Mail services
- Supporting compliance check
- Production of management information for customers
- Typing services, filing, photocopying and telephone cover.
- Reception Duties
- Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent (achievement of 80% of units and off the job training if in progress).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.