Job Reference: 56676
Business Support Assistant – Grade D
- Preston, Lancashire
- £10.63 - £13.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Business Support Assistant to fill a short-term maternity leave role at The University of Central Lancashire. Ideally to start as soon as possible with the contract ending in June 2022.
We require a strong professional services admin support candidate to work in a busy business critical Student Recruitment Team. The purpose of this role is to support the UK Student Recruitment Team in the delivery of events and activities to meet student recruitment targets and widening participation initiatives.
The post holder will provide support for a team of sales (external liaison) officers; logistical support for on and off campus events and activities; maintenance of the CRM database and dealing with potential students over the telephone and in person.
Extensive experience of Microsoft systems are essential.
- To provide a broad range of administrative duties including booking appointments, transport and accommodation, , dealing with telephones calls, organising and servicing meetings.
To collate and analyse data and other information for reports and documents
To deliver advice/guidance talks to groups of potential students on and off campus
- Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
- Experience: Experience of current administrative/ clerical practices in a busy office
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: 37 hours p/w 9am – 5pm
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.