Business Support Assistant
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Salary: £13.3 - £13.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a full time Business Support Assistant in Sunderland within the vibrant county of Tyne and Wear. Initially 9 months contract to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for providing effective, efficient, and responsive Business Support functions. A good communicator, able to demonstrate a flexible approach to supporting colleagues and customers, whilst striving to deliver an excellent service, the successful candidate will have a forward-thinking approach and be able to adapt well in a changing environment
They must be able to meet the physical demands of the post when required, which may include a level of manual handling, and have good PC skills including an understanding of the use of MS Office packages.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent customer care
- The ability to work under pressure
- A positive caring outlook and enabling attitude
- Good word processing skills and experience of using MS Office
- Ability to take notes of meetings and record action points
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to work
The Business Relationship Team are a centralised service that delivers administrative and project support to a range of transactional and organisational functions across the company.
- Experience: Office experience required and excellent communication skills.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w
Compliance:- All CV’s should be supported by two satisfactory refernces and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.