Job Reference: 59376
Business Support Officer
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £16.81 - £16.81 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Solihull Council to recruit a Business Support Officer for the Children, Young people and Families Services.
YOU MUST HAVE A DBS FOR THIS ROLE.
Initial contract until 31st December 2022 with the possibility of extension.
£16.81 per hour
The post holder will take a lead role in the provision of administrative, financial, information support and tasks that allow the service to function efficiently and social work professionals to concentrate on delivering their professional duties.
– To provide full administrative and financial support to the service.
– To undertake the proactive tracking of key information and performance data ensuring that data quality is maintained.
– To support workers in diary management, arranging venues and coordination of meetings
– To act as a key contact for all incoming enquiries, building relationships with young people, carers, families and other professional to handle issues effectively and with sensitivity and discretion
– To effectively use IT equipment and systems.
– To assist social workers in the use of electronic client records systems and support professionals to ensure the accuracy of all data entered onto systems.
– To ensure all incoming correspondence is dealt with effectively and within corporate standards.
– To take accurate minutes at large, complex meetings, and transcribe and circulate them within agreed timescales
– To maintain extensive filing and record keeping systems, prepare legal files, photocopy confidential material and assist in the preparation of case records as needed in line with Access to Records Policy.
– To carry out reception duties as required.
– Any other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post or to assist the Directorate in the fulfilment of its objectives, commensurate with the post holders grade, abilities and aptitude.
– Qualifications: Relevant Qualification
– Experience: 2+ years admin/Business Support experience.
– Compliance: Up to date Passport and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.