Business Support Officer
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Salary: £11.18 - £11.18 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of Business Support Officers to work in Newcastle. There are vacancies in Children’s Social Care, Adult Social Care, SEND Travel Support and Clean Air Zone. These positions are initially for a period of 6 weeks and are paying £11.18 per hour.
To provide a range of service specific business and administrative support services to make sure Directorate needs are met in line with the Cabinet’s vision, priorities and values.
- To take part in identifying and embedding business process improvements.
- To deal with enquiries, including technical queries about the service in line with our procedures and protocols.
- To collate and prepare management information as needed.
- To work with nominated officers responsible for maintenance, repairs and security of designated buildings, giving administrative support as needed.
- To give confidential administrative and secretarial support including arranging and servicing meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed.
- To give interactive WP support to the allocated service using digital, audio or copy typing.
- To contribute to skills transfer activities by the demonstration of duties to support business continuity and to continually improve our service.
- To develop and maintain positive joint working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- To give a professional and courteous reception service as needed.
- To account for, reconcile and make sure of the security of petty cash, stock and cash equivalents in line with our Financial Regulations.
Experience: Knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Office applications with the ability to create, manipulate and update spreadsheets and databases and excellent keyboard skills.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.