Job Reference: 60391
Business Support Officer
- Billingham, County Durham
- £12.02 - £12.02 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Business Support Officer to work in Billingham. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.02 per hour. The role will involve working from Monday – Friday (9am-5pm).
To work as part of a team of Business Support Officers providing specialist administrative support within Community Services & Transport.
The Business Support Officers will be expected to undertake multi-functional duties and responsibilities and must be prepared to rotate between roles. The duties and responsibilities of the past vary accordingly.
- To ensure that established departmental systems, procedures and policies are adhered to.
- To investigate and respond to complaints and requests for service, to monitor customer satisfaction and identify service improvements.
- To develop and implement quality management systems and drive quality initiatives.
- To liaise with other departments, partners and organisations as the work of the Division may require.
- To continuously review and improve existing systems procedures and processes.
- To undertake special projects and identify practices and systems in need of improvement.
- To raise invoices, works orders and purchase orders.
- To assist with contract work and the ordering of goods and services.
- To collate key performance indicator information and assist in the monitoring and development of service standards and targets to ensure excellent service delivery.
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Customer Services or equivalent substantial demonstrable level of knowledge in related disciplines.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.