Job Reference: 60637
Business Support Officer
- Darlington, County Durham
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Business Support Officer to work in Darlington. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £11.39 per hour.
- To undertake a range of administrative tasks including managing your own emails, copying, scanning, faxing, archiving, post, answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Copy typing from notes, including completing standardised templates.
- Provide telephone cover and assistance for other teams as required.
- To provide basic facilities management – setting up rooms for meeting ensuring the required equipment and resources are available and assisting attendees.
- Undertake the co-ordination of public information and literature, ensuring stock levels are maintained and in date.
- To carry out routine invoicing, creating purchase orders (including orders for non-routine items), handling of petty cash and taking payments.
- To take notes at meetings.
- To be the dedicated Printer champion for the department, ensuring that stock levels are maintained, reporting faults and ensuring maintenance of the printers.
- To provide a reception facility, acting as the first point of contact, dealing with enquiries, ensuring that they are dealt with effectively and efficiently including responding to direct queries.
- To be responsible for goods receipts, invoice coding, and dealing with associated queries. To monitor, authorise and audit financial processes and undertake relevant financial monitoring.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.