Job Reference: 61466
Business Support Officer
- Darlington, County Durham
- £11.18 - £13.44 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Business Support Officer to work in Darlington. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.18 (PAYE) or £13.44 (umbrella) per hour. This role will involve working from Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm).
To provide an efficient and comprehensive business support service.
- To undertake a range of business support tasks such as managing your own emails, copying, scanning, faxing, archiving, post, answering the telephone and taking messages.
- To be responsible for inputting and updating records both manually and electronically on multiple systems, including extracting basic information within set parameters.
- Carry out basic audit and quality control of data input.
- Copy typing from notes, including completing standardised templates.
- To deal with enquiries by telephone and face to face and ensure that they are dealt with effectively and efficiently, e.g. answering routine queries, signposting and taking messages where appropriate.
- Provide telephone cover and assistance for other teams as required
- To input, complete and update both manual and electronic standard format data, checking the correct information is provided and chasing missing data.
- Produce standard reports and presentations.
- To provide basic facilities management – setting up rooms for meetings ensuring the required equipment and resources are available and assisting attendees.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.