Business Support Officer
- Location: Exeter, United States
- Salary: £13.42 - £13.42 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kelby Sharber
Seven Social Care are looking for 1 Business Support Officer to work for Plymouth City Council based.This position is full time (37 hours per week) and is paying £13.42 per hour.
To provide administrative and customer focused support duties across a range
of departments, ensuring that all services provided to colleagues, managers and
customers are efficient and effective.
- Communicate with customers in a variety of ways as required e.g. face,online, over the phone, providing clear information about how to accessservices (25%)
- Book appointments, where required, according to local guidelines,
supporting customers by clearly explaining the requirements to produce evidence to support applications and appointments, where necessary (20%)
- Accurately update information on relevant systems e.g. Academy, Civica, Carefirst (30%)
- Handle and process customer requests, data, payments etc. in a secure and confidential manner on daily basis e.g. financial transactions for chargeable services (20%)
- Proactively provide suggestions to the team on measures to improve the service in terms of efficiency, customer experience and
- best practice supporting a continuous improvement ethos (5%)
- Experience: GCSE’s A*- C (9-4) or equivalent in English and Maths
- A willingness to undertake appropriate learning and development as required
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.