Business Support Officer
- Location: Sunderland, County Durham
- Salary: £13.3 - £13.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a full time Business Support Officer to work within Sunderland City Council. This is a full time role and will involve working from Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm).
The successful candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for providing effective, efficient, and responsive Business Support functions. A good communicator, able to demonstrate a flexible approach to supporting colleagues and customers, whilst striving to deliver an excellent service, the successful candidate will have a forward-thinking approach and be able to adapt well in a changing environment
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent customer care.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A positive caring outlook and enabling attitude.
- Good word processing skills and experience of using MS Office.
- Ability to take notes of meetings and record action points.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your work approach.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 1+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: References and Proof of right to work in the UK
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.