Job Reference: 0006 31A1 / 1
CAD Draughtsperson and GIS Operator
- Bexley, Greater London
- £ - £ per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced CAD Draughtsperson & GIS Operator for Bexley Council on a temp contract. They are looking for someone who can start fairly quickly so if interested apply now!
To create plans a wide variety of technical and legal plans, using computer aided design software (AutoCAD) and to use Geographical Information Services (GIS) in support of the duties of the team, gathering data and input into databases and processing the Community Right to Bid Scheme.
- To assist on-site with measured surveys of land and buildings and to produce accurate scaled drawings from the survey notes.
- To process the Community Right to Bid Scheme and to provide support to the surveyor who carries out the assessment. This will involve using Microsoft Word and Access by adding data to the database and using mail merge to produce correspondence, notices and schedules.
- Producing all drawings and plans to a high degree of accuracy to assist the duties of the Regeneration & Assets team and in particular plans for;
- a) The acquisition of various types of property and land for redevelopment schemes and Compulsory Purchase Orders
b) To be included within marketing particulars, outlining the location and services/utilities of property to be sold
c) To accompany Scrutiny Committee/Cabinet Member reports,
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role and very good IT skills with a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and ArcMap
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.