Job Reference: 61052
Cafe Bar Team Leader
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £12.28 - £12.28 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with The Core at Solihull Council to recruit a Team Leader for their Cafe bar.
£12.28 per hour.
Initial 3 months.
To assist and support the Catering Manager to lead and supervise the café bar team on a daily basis to ensure the efficient running of the Encore Café and provide a high level of service to all of our customers. The post holder will ensure that all health, safety, and food hygiene procedures are followed to a high standard within all appropriate areas.
It will involve leading the team to ensure good quality hot and cold food preparation, the clearing of tables, high standards of presentation across the unit, the accurate operation of tills and banking and ensuring all hospitality orders are carried out in a timely manner.
The post holder will ensure an accurate stock inventory through regular stock checks and will need to ensure orders are placed accurately to ensure the right offer is available and wastage is minimised. Building relationships with suppliers is vital
• To work collaboratively with the Catering Manager to supervise and lead the team to deliver the food a beverage off across the building both in and outside of performance times.
• Support, coach and guide the Catering Team to ensure the delivery of high standards of service expected within the café and across the building
• To run daily staff briefing to cover any operational news, service changes or information sharing
• Ensure all relevant health and safety and food hygiene checks are carried out and high standards are maintained
• To ensure the correct presentation of the Catering and Bar Areas plus other function spaces at all time in line with agreed standards
• Alongside the Catering Manager, lead on the Catering requirements for any hospitality requests
• Be responsible for the accurate cash handling across the unit
• Have responsibility for the accurate stock inventory through regular stock checks and accurate ordering through suppliers, minimise wastage by working with the team to ensure we have the right levels of stock at all times
• Process invoices in a timely manner to ensure relationships with suppliers are maintained
• Alongside the Catering Manager come up with creative ideas to drive commerciality on the unit, creating an appealing offer for customers that drives profitability.
• To understand the current programme of events in order to enhance visitor experience
• To have a detailed knowledge of all food and drinks on the menu to enable that knowledge to be imparted onto customers and the team.
- Qualifications: Relevant Qualification
- Experience: Exceptional understanding of Customer Service
Good leadership skills and the ability to drive a busy team in a varied, high volume environment
Delivery of high standards of presentation
Understanding all relevant Health and Safety legislation
Competent IT skill
- Compliance: Up to Date Right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.