NewJob Reference: 56499
- Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Care Assistant to work on either a full time or bank basis at a Nursing Home in Laurencekirk.This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
We are looking for Care Assistants to work in a Nursing Home in Laurencekirk, you will be working closely with residents who are elderly and have dementia. You would be based in a 57 bedded care home that is split into 4 units.
Shifts are 7am till 2pm, 2pm till 9pm, 9pm till 7am etc.
- nsure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting our residents, when required, for their personal care with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, as well as all other aspects of their daily living.
- Assist our residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided.
- Assist in the delivery of care for our residents at the end of their lives as well as those who have progressive illnesses.
- Observe care planning needs for our residents and complete daily updates to their care plans.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a Support Worker role.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.