Job Reference: 56724
- Barnoldswick, Lancashire
- £11.66 - £17.56 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Care Assistants to work on either a full time or bank basis at a Residential Care Home for the Elderly. This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
We are looking for Care Assistants to work in a Residential Care Home for the Elderly. This home provides personal care for up to 44 older people. Accommodation is provided in six self-contained units on two floors.
Shifts range from 8am till 3pm, 2:30pm till 10pm etc.
- Ensure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting our residents, when required, for their personal care with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, as well as all other aspects of their daily living.
- Assist our residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided.
- Assist in the delivery of care for our residents at the end of their lives as well as those who have progressive illnesses.
- Observe care planning needs for our residents and complete daily updates to their care plans.
- Experience: Experience of working in a care setting
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w depending on allocated shifts.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.