Job Reference: HG100
- Paisley, Renfrewshire
- £13 - £13 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Care Assistants to work at a Care Home in Paisley. This will be full time, 38.50 hours a week on a block booking basis.
As a Care Assistant, you will be supported and caring for elderly residents who suffer with dementia. Your main role will be to work within a multi disciplinary team to meet the needs of the service user.
- Assist service users with personal and intimate care.
- Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required.
- Liaise with other appropriate health professionals at times of service users illness or/at the end of life.
- Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
- Ensure that service users physical environment is maintained to a high standard.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Care Assistant.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- from work independently.
- Hours: 38.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.