Job Reference: RQ545454
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- £12 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / part time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Care Assistant to fill an exclusive opportunity in Rotherham.
As a Care Assistant you will give personal care to service users within a residential setting, and contribute to the provision of a comfortable and stimulating living environment.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the home.
- Actively participate in regular supervision and staff meetings.
- Carry out personal and intimate duties for individuals.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 1
- Experience: 1+ years working in a care role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 30 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.