Job Reference: 59246
- Durham, County Durham
- £32 - £32 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
We are looking for dedicated and passionate Adult’s Mental Health Care Coordinators for the Durham area!
We are currently working with the NHS to provide multiple sites with experienced Mental health care coordinators. As a Mental health care coordinator, you’ll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the life they choose.
The general hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, but weekend overtime is available. Excellent hourly rate.
What are we looking for?
· Previous experience in an adult’s mental health setting
· Able to provide physical & emotional support
· Help manage some behaviours that challenge
· Be a good communicator and have good attention to detail – the little things make a difference!
· Reference History (2 years minimum)
· Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
· Adults enhanced checked DBS on the update service
– Qualified Social Worker
Seven Resourcing offers
· · Weekly Pay
· · Competitive rates
· · Various clients to work with
· · Regular training renewals
· · NHS or Private clients
· · Efficient registration process
Refer a friend scheme – If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.