Job Reference: 57212
Care Home Manager
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- £28000 - £32500 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Care Home Manager to fill an exciting permanent opportunity in Carlisle.
We are looking for a Care Home Manager who has previous experience as a Care Home/Registered Manager with CQC within a residential setting. The home is a small independent family residential home, which has a great reputation and undertakes constant renovation and refurbishment. This home cares for up to 21 residents over 19 rooms (2 double rooms) and provides residential and dementia care for elderly people. The owners are committed to future reinvestment to maintain high standards.
The right candidate will have extensive experience of caring and working with elderly people and comfortable to support the Directors in ensuring that the home is successful and fully compliant with regulatory boards (CQC and Local Authorities).
The overall goal for the successful candidate will be for them to work towards CQC registration and become the overall Registered Manager.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery and public relations.
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff ensuring they have the homes values and necessary skills.
- Assessing, planning, recording, and implementing, appropriate care plans, risk assessments and other strategies
- Ensuring the implementation of person-centred support including person-centred reviews, staff supervision and appraisal, to ensure that the people we support are enabled to achieve identified outcomes.
- Experience: Previous experience in complex care of adults within a residential setting/previous experience as a Home/Registered Manager with CQC
- Qualifications: Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care or above/Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care and (Registered Manager Award) registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours (Full Time) 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.