Job Reference: 57659
Care Home Trusted Assessor
- Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £17 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Trusted Assessor to work in Middlesbrough. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £17.00 – £20.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options available). Working pattern is Friday – Sunday between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
To act as an independent and unbiased assessor on behalf of Care Homes using current up to date knowledge to undertake assessments for admission on behalf of Care Home Managers. The role will support and facilitate effective and timely discharges from Acute Hospital settings and from the community, into Care Homes by working effectively with the Social Work and Discharge Teams.
- Undertake assessments and reassessments on behalf of Residential and Nursing Care Homes in order to facilitate safe and timely discharges for people being discharged from hospital and from the community.
To liaise with all appropriate departments within the hospital to obtain relevant information required to complete each assessment.
Where appropriate, and in conjunction with the Co-Ordinator, assist the client to choose a suitable Care Home.
Within agreed policies, ensure the service receives the trusted assessment for consideration.
To encourage those Care Homes who prefer to undertake their own assessments, to carry them out in a timely manner and facilitate their access to systems and knowledge to underpin this requirement.
To complete accurate and timely recording of performance to support completion of KPI reporting.
Report on issues raised by Care Homes about quality of discharge.
To actively participate in agreed management processes, wither individually or as part of a team (e.g. allocation, supervision, appraisal).
Other duties and responsibilities as directed by management in line with the nature and grade of the post.
- Qualifications: Good standard of general education to GCSE level or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: Knowledge and understanding of the service and resources provided by statutory, voluntary and independent sector providers. Experience of working in a Health or Social Care setting (preferably within an adult social care setting).
- Compliance: 2 years written references and a current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 21 p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.