Job Reference: 59227
- E Riding of Yorkshire, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £11.27 - £11.27 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Care Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in East Riding.
As a Care Officer, you will provide high quality support to children and young people.
Key Responsibilities for the Care Officer:
- Provide day to day care to young people.
- Support the young people with daily tasks.
- Attend meetings and write reports.
Applicant Requirements for the Care Officer:
- Experience: 2+ years working with children and young people.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.