Job Reference: 57944
- Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- £12.07 - £14.79 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Work Assistant to work with Stoke On Trent’s Childrens Services.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay Rate – £12.07
To support the delivery of high quality social work activities within Children and Family Services through the provision of direct support work to children, young people and families. Also providing support and assistance to social workers undertaking assessments, managing and implementing children’s care plans. Works within Children’s Support and Safeguarding, Children with Disabilities, Children in Care, Next Steps, Fostering and Adoption.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people and to support families.
- To assist colleagues in carrying out statutory duties and requirements
- To contribute to the pod/team in actively planning for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely.
- To develop a positive, professional relationship with children, parents/carers and professionals.
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred systemic practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with children, young people and families.
- To be committed to practice that is anti-discriminatory and that actively promotes equal opportunities.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.