Job Reference: RQ702358
- Haringey, Greater London
- £11.4 - £13.94 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Centre Assistant/ Caretaker for a children’s centre for Haringey Council. This is a temporary contract leading up to Christmas.
Role entails some domestic work alongside supporting children and staff within during play, sleep and meal times.
- To vacuum carpets, clean floor, work surfaces and toys; polish window shelves, furniture and woodwork, empty wastepaper into sacks and deal in accordance the Council’s safe working practices.
- To spot mop, clean spillage and wash floors as necessary, depending on use to which they have been put and nature of the surfaces.
- To clean toilets, including lavatory pans, hand basins, fixtures and fittings using clean fluids, and disinfectants as appropriate in accordance with safe working practice; to clean potties after use by the children; to replace toilet rolls as and when required.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: Full time and part time available
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.