Job Reference: 54167
Child and Family Worker
- Hackney, Greater London
- £13.38 - £13.38 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Children and Family Worker to work with one of our clients in the Hackney, London Area.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay Rate – £13.48 p/h (paid to you via an umbrella company.)
To provide support, advice and assistance to women & children who have or may have experienced domestic abuse.
- Develop positive relationships with women and their child(ren) in order to enable them to work towards and achieve their goals.
- Contribute positively towards the five key themes with Every Child Matters:
– Being healthy
– Staying safe
– Enjoy and achieve
– Making a positive contribution
– Achieve economic wellbeing
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 35 hours.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.