Job Reference: RN
Childcare Support Worker
- Caerphilly, Caerphilly
- £11.5 - £11.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for Childcare Support Workers to work in the Caerphilly area.
- The role is to provide a service to children and young people, their families or carers within their community, and includes direct work with children.
- The specific nature of the role is to supervise contact between children and parents/family members
- Support Workers assist and support qualified officers in the discharge of the statutory obligations of the authority in relation to children who may be “looked after”, or the subject of a child protection plan
- Qualifications: NVQ level 2 in Child Care or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years working in the care sector.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.