Job Reference: 58289
Children and Families Support Worker
- Lancashire, Lancashire
- £13.14 - £13.14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Children and Families Support Worker to start a temporary contract in Bolton. The contract is initially 3 months with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for someone to work across the Start Well service as a member of a multi-agency team delivering a range of high-quality interventions. To achieve positive outcomes through group work and direct work with individual families in a variety of settings. To work with vulnerable families who may have complex needs.
- To contribute to protecting children and young people from danger, harm, and abuse, assessing and acting upon risk and supporting children that have been abused.
To establish and maintain relationships with parents supporting them through group activities and to deliver a variety of evidence-based parenting sessions, in line with Greater Manchester delivery models.
To work with vulnerable families who may have complex needs and those who find services hard to reach, supporting them to develop and maintain relationships in their wider social environments and working with them in times of crisis.
- Experience: Experience of working with children and families support services provided by organisations and agencies across the Borough.
- Qualifications: Qualified to NVQ level 3 in a relevant field such as Child Care, Health and Social Care.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.