Children in Need Senior Practitioner
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Salary: £33.3 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Health & Social Care are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to fulfil the role of a Children in Need Senior Practitioner in Birmingham. The successful candidate will play an integral part in our multidisciplinary team, focusing on providing exceptional support, guidance, and care management to children in need and their families.
1. Lead case management and ensure every child has a robust, high-quality care plan.
2. Carry out comprehensive risk assessments and contribute to the formulation of safety plans.
3. Provide creative and practical support to children and their families, enabling them to overcome challenges and achieve positive outcomes.
4. Liaise with multi-agency partners to ensure pupils’ holistic needs are met.
5. Monitor the progress and safety of children consistently and report concerns promptly to the appropriate bodies.
6. Offer advice, mentoring, and professional supervision to less experienced team members.
7. Help shape and improve service delivery by contributing to policy and practice development work.
8. Maintain thorough records of all cases and interventions.
1. A recognised Social Work qualification.
2. Extensive experience in working with children in need and their families.
3. Solid understanding of relevant legislation and safeguarding procedures.
4. Excellent communication, crisis management, and decision-making skills.
5. The ability to build strong relationships with children, families, and multi-agency partners.
6. A driver’s licence and access to a personal vehicle are desirable.
7. Must be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council.
The successful applicant will need to have a dedication to improving children’s life chances and a passion for child protection work. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check, satisfactory references and health check.
By offering a comprehensive service to the children and families of Birmingham, this role offers the opportunity to make a significant difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable individuals within our community. We’re excited to welcome a skilled and dedicated professional to our team.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.