Job Reference: 56856
Children Social Worker
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in the wellbeing of Children in Nottinghamshire
This is a temporary role!
Visits around the Kirkby, Sutton In Ashfield and Hucknall
Face to face visits
- Always ensure that you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.