Children’s Business Support Officer
- Location: Willenhall, England
- Salary: £12.24 - £12.24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sophia Bliss
Seven is looking for a Children’s Directorate Support Officer to be qualified or an ability to demonstrate substantial experience to work in the Willenhall area.
This position pays an hourly rate of £12.24
Main purpose of the job role:
· To provide an effective administration support service, including initiating, undertaking and completion of complex tasks, on behalf of Children’s Services
· To provide support services which underpins Children’s Services in delivering its core statutory business in the most seamless way, whilst also operating in a way that provides robust system based audit trail across all areas of activity.
· To be part of a team who provide timely, and efficient support, which maximises organisational technology in all its forms.
· To work in collaboration with Children’s Service delivery teams i.e. Social Care, Early Help and Access and Inclusion)
· To develop good working relationships with the wider multi-disciplinary teams and partner agencies in order to develop systems and processes, to support continued improvement in performance data and targets.
Professionalism– Actively seek ways to prevent over-complication or confusion of service delivery through innovation, being open to change and the removal of barriers including challenging negative behaviours.
Leadership -Leads by example, optimising those resources allocated, Communicates clearly taking account and welcoming feedback. Takes a positive and resilient approach to change understanding the longer-term vision of the Council and/or service areas.
Accountability – Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude in the work that I deliver taking accountability for my own performance and development and responsibility for my actions and decisions. I will demonstrate inclusivity and promote the values of diversity and equality.
Transparency – Work with others to reach a common goal; sharing information, supporting colleagues and searching out expertise and solutions from relevant partners and/or communities we serve.
Ethical – Aware of own impact on others through valuing openness, treating everyone with respect and listening carefully to understand the views of others in order to build trust.
- Qualifications: Relevant health or social care qualification and/or training
- Compliance: DBS on the Update Service, Right to Work in the UK
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.