Job Reference: 58515
Children’s Centre Service Support Manager
- Hackney, Greater London
- £26.75 - £26.75 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Childrens Centre Service Support Manager to work in Hackney. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £26.75 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Deputising for the Family Support Team Manager and Managing Family Support Staff.
- As a supervisor of Family Support Workers within Children’s Centres you will be responsible for planning and monitoring tasks that enables the successful delivery of family support objectives of your designated team.
- Responsible for the effective appraisal and supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
- To ensure compliance with safeguarding children and adults according to all relevant local and national policy and legislation.
- To support team members in maintaining and developing high professional standards.
- Promote a strengths based model of self-directed support to staff that seeks to enable service parents and carers to determine their own solutions; which are outcome focused.
- Directly supervise selected staff in their locality and to be responsible for the allocation of work and management of their performance.
- Develop and establish high standards of practice and to be accountable for service delivery in line with departmental standards working autonomously but also accountable to your team manager at all times. To actively contribute to the inputting and development of Quality Assurance Framework, including Safeguarding, which will join good work already in practice.
- Liaise and work in partnership adopting a multi-disciplinary approach in line with integration plans for health and care across Hackney. Work closely with the Service Managers and Quality Improvement Partner – Multi-Agency Team Chair, (QIP-MAT Chair) towards identifying priorities and achieving appropriate balance between development and practice work.
- Qualifications: Recognised qualification in social work (desirable, not essential).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.