Job Reference: S01
Children’s Home Manager
- Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
- £30 - £30 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Children’s Home Manager to work in Burton Upon Trent. It’s 3 bedded EBD home.
To manage and assure the smooth running of and co-ordinate the childcare services of a designated residential home in conjunction with current legislation, regulations, standards and the company’s policies and procedures.
This role can either be Permanent or Locum.
45-50k – Permanent per annum (can vary depending on experience)
£30 per hour – Locum per hour
- Co-ordinate and manage the general duties of Residential and other staff within the home. Delegate duties and tasks as appropriate to the current staffing, residents’ numbers, and circumstances. A description of these duties is attached.
- In conjunction with the RI ensure that designated home is adequately covered by rota.
- All administrative procedures, maintenance schedules, identified childcare practices and other general procedures and reports to be completed in accordance with the current organisation’s instructions.
- Ensure that Placement/Care Plans developed for young people in the home include goals, objectives and methods which will enable their physical, emotional, and social well-being to be cared for and evidenced. This would include assessing Care/Placement Plans/Educational and Development plans and evaluating client progress through personal interview, observation and contact with other staff members.
- Work with all young people in the home monitoring Care/Placement Plans/Educational and Development plans, to ensure that their physical, emotional, and social well-being is cared for and feedback information to relevant staff as appropriate.
- Ensure that effective administration records including Reports, Reviews, Court Reports, Assessments, Records of Appointments, Daily Case Notes, Development charts etc. are kept within Company Policy and Procedure so that all documentation is always accurate, up to date and relevant for the purpose for which it will be required
If you are interested in this role, please send me over a copy of your CV along with any questions you have!
Seven also run a referral scheme – if you know anyone looking for this type of work then please put them in touch, and we can pay you £250 once they are placed and have worked 100 hours!