Job Reference: 57776
Children’s Home Registered Manager
- Blackburn, Lancashire
- £30 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Registered Children’s Home Manager to work with Blackburn County Council. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and the hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Working as a Children’s Home Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood. Your team must be driven by a shared ambition to ensure that the children and young people have an experience of childhood that they deserve, one filled with fun, laughter, friendship, and discovery.
- To involve children and families in the day to day running of the service, providing children with the opportunity to express their views in an age-appropriate way, to have their opinions considered and to be able to influence the shaping of services.
- To ensure that Safeguarding policies are adhered to.
- To be responsible for the home’s budget; staffing; compliance with Ofsted registration criteria; and all relevant Blackburn County Council and Home specific policies and procedures.
- Experience: Recent experience working either as a Children’s Home Registered Manager or as a Children’s Home Deputy Manager in a Children’s Home.
- Qualifications: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification) / Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours (Full Time)
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.