Job Reference: RK106
Children’s Home Registered Manager
- Bradford, Northumberland
- £300 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Children’s Home Registered Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Bradford on an initial 6 month contract.
£329.29 per day (PAYE)
£400 per day (Umbrella)
As a Children’s Home Registered Manager, you will oversee the running of the Children’s Residential Home, be responsible for the day-to-day management of the home and be accountable for the delivery of a high quality of service provision, incorporating care, welfare, safety and security of all children and young people in order for them to achieve a secure base.
Key Responsibilities for Children’s Home Registered Manager:
- Project management and co-ordination
- Ensure that each child/young person has individual care and care planning tailored to their specific needs and requirements.
- Develop quality session/activity plans in advance of delivery
- Provide a strategic overview and management of day-to-day operations
- Ensure children/young people are safe and engaged throughout sessions/activities
- Complete assessments for the children prior to them taking part in activities
- Monitor, evaluate and provide reports for the home’s quality and compliance
- Set standards within the House so that the vision can be carried forward by the whole team ensuring that a comprehensive service is delivered in line with The Children’s Homes Regulations.
- Manage, support and ensure the supervision of staff
- Ensure staff members have training plans to meet the needs of children/young people
Applicant Requirements for the Children’s Home Registered Manager:
- Qualifications: Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Children or equivalent and Level 3 Diploma in Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years minimum working with children with disabilities in past 5 years.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.