Job Reference: 61733
Childrens Residential Manager
- Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- £55000 - £55000 per annum
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Ivory Cottage Residential Services to recruit a Residential Manager for their service in Nuneaton.
Up to £55,000 per annum.
Children’s experience necessary.
Bonuses: If you appoint and they submit their SC2 it’s a 2k bonus. Also, if we achieve good Ofsted grading it will be a further 4k bonus.
We presently have fantastic opportunities to join our highly experienced Senior Leadership Team as a Residential Manager. We are passionate about making a difference and are focused on providing high levels of help, support, and high-quality impactful practice to improve outcomes for children and young people in our care.
Our vision is for every child and young person to be safe, loved, and happy in their home. We have a proven track record of providing stability and security for children and young people to achieve their potential and have a bright future. Our permanent and stable staffing team deliver high standards of care using restorative and systemic practice and quality practice standards.
Our passion for children and staff is infectious and our young people are placed at the centre of everything we do. We want to make a difference in their lives.
As a member of our team at Ivory Cottage you have a significant part of our young people’s lives and have the privilege and opportunity to make an impact on their lives.
We aim to improve young people’s self-esteem, so they believe in themselves and feel confident enough to reach for their dreams and encourage their aspirations. We aim to develop our staff and support them to learn and grow, and you will be part of this as a manager.
We are looking for a manager who is highly motivated, creative, and who has a passion for excellence and a whole service approach to the organisation and children and young people.
We are an expanding organisation and Ivory Cottage can offer you a career where you can grow and develop and have the opportunity be part of our experienced team to drive forward improvement to deliver good and outstanding care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and keen to develop an inclusive workforce were people feel they belong. We hope to attract applications from under- represented groups including people from different cultures, nationalities, socio economic backgrounds, ages, disabilities, religion, faith, sex, orientation, child care responsibilities and with gender diverse identities.
We offer competitive staff benefits, structured development, and training, flexible working and receive high quality reflective supervision. When you join Ivory Cottage, we will invest in you and your career with a tailored development plan. Whether you want to move across to a different service, become a senior manager or just explore further your current role, we will support you to map out your career trajectory and help you achieve your professional ambitions.
- Qualifications:Manager Qualification and Ofsted Registered.
- Experience:– To ensure safeguarding and that every child and young person receives high quality care as measured by Ofsted in the social care common inspection framework.
– Day to day management of the home, including the staff, external relationships, the budget, the resources, and fabric of the building.
– Drive forward the ambition and vision of the organisation to deliver good and outstanding care.
– Genuine commitment to working and supporting staff, and young people to achieve their full potential.
– Can build genuine and trusting and sustained relationships with young people.
– Have the resilience to cope with challenging behaviour and circumstances.
– Be able to motivate staff, young people and encourage their independence and professional growth.
– Strong leadership skills
– Work alongside local authorities and multi-agency partnership
– Have high personal and professional standards
- Compliance:Up to date Passport and DBS.
- Travel:Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.