Children’s Residential Worker Nights
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £14.57 - £14.57 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Children’s Residential Worker Nights at Staffordshire Council.
- To play a lead role in the shift planning process and to ensure that this is clearly documented.
- To take an active and responsible role in the overall development of the home and services available to young people.
- To provide support and care to young people resident in the home. To fulfil key worker responsibilities as laid out in the Quality Standards for Children’s Homes 2015 and Children’s Home Regulations 2015.
- To undertake flexible and imaginative approaches in offering support to young people, as appropriate and consistent with the home’s Statement of Purpose.
- To plan and encourage the young people to engage in residents meetings, consult with them and involve them in the day to day running of the home. To promote children’s rights at all times.
- To attend and make a positive contribution to staff meetings, training sessions, supervision and My Performance Conversation Reviews and with appropriate training and experience, take an active role in the induction, My Performance Reviews and supervision of colleagues.
- To be aware of the young people’s behaviour support plans as appropriate, and update accordingly.
- To ensure that the Department’s ‘Whistle Blowing’ policy is fully understood, poor practice is challenged, and staff work with the young person’s best interests in mind at all times.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.