Job Reference: 58392
Children’s Service Manager
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £50 - £50 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Children’s Service Manager to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Warrington. This is initially a 6 month agency post with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Qualified Children’s Service Manager to start an exciting new position in Warrington. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Team Managers within the service who oversee complex and challenging children and family cases, ensuring that services are delivered to the highest achievable professional standards, meet key measurable objectives, and operate within clear and up to date operational policies.
- Experience: Experience of managing teams of Children’s Social Workers to deliver quality and effective person-centred services to both Service Users and Carers.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with HCPC
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.